Wednesday, September 4, 2019

πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πƒπšπŸπŸπ¨ππ’π₯ πƒπšπ²!🌻🌻

Daffodil Day is the Irish Cancer Society's biggest fundraiser, taking place each year in March and raising millions of euro to support cancer patients and their loved ones by providing free advice and support.

Last friday, my school celebrated Daffodil Day by colouring a picture of a daffodil to win a prize. One person from each syndicate won a prize. We also had to donate a gold coin to get a daffodil!!


Image result for daffodil day

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Evangeline,
    I really liked your blog post because it showed what daffodils day really is,
    What did you colour in for daffodil day?
    This reminded of me when our teacher Viky brought in some daffodils.
    This year we didn't celebrate it this year but hopefully in the future we will.

    Did you enjoy it ?
    What was your favorite part about daffodil day ?
    How much did yo funrise?

    - Kind regards , Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Evangeline,
    It is Bridget here from Yaldhurst Model School/Rimu Class. This blog post stood out to me because you gave a discription and you also added a picture. In our class we have a peice of paper that says everything that we need to put into a blog. I think that you are missing a few things of there. To start off with you could probaly try exsplaing a bit more.
    You could also try to Add a catchy title.
    But other than that
    Ka Pai
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Evangeline
    My name is Chloe a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School.
    Wow this blog post is fantastic I love it!!
    I really like how you have been using some great words which make it very clear and understanding.

    Maybe next time you could add more information by describing how your day went?
    Not sure if anyone took photos for this day but it would be really cool if I could see what everyone was doing? I really like how you added the photo because its very nice! I think it's very important to celebrate these types of events, don't you?

    Kind regards
    - Chloe

    ReplyDelete