Friday, March 29, 2019

Cybersmart

Earlier today, our Cybersmart teacher Ms Collins came in and taught us how to write a quality blog comment. Ms Collins shared a doc to us, that doc had two links that lead us to our buddy classes blogs. We were told to look at their blogs and practice writing our first blog comments on their blog posts. Ms Collins The schools we are blogging with are Awahono School and Marshland School. These schools were located in Greymouth and Christchurch.Ms Collins also said that we might be able to get individual partners from Marshland School or Awahono School. She taught us what to write and how to write a quality blog comment. 

Here is my comment on Marshland school:

Hello Marshland School, my name is Evangeline and I am a year 7 from the Kia Manawanui Syndicate at Tamaki Primary School. I exceedingly enjoyed reading and observing the quality of your blog posts.


Here is my comment on Awahono School:

Hey Awahono School, my name is Evangeline and I am a year 7 from the Kia Manawanui Syndicate at Tamaki Primary School.
It looks like you all had so much fun with Elgregoe! I wish I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment